For claims of unsatisfactory plants, shortages, or incorrect item(s) received, fill out this claim form within seven (7) days of receipt of your order to be eligible for a full refund.
To submit a request for a refund if your plant arrived, missing, DOA or broken, you will need to attach the following photos:
- A photo of the damaged area if broken
- A photo of your order unpacked with each plant laid out if plant is missing
- A photo of the scratch test if plant is dead
To submit the request if your box and plant were damaged in transit, you will need to fill out the form and attach the following photos:
- A photo showing the damaged item and how it was packaged inside the box.
- A photo of the damaged item.
- A photo of the packaging material used.
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number. (generally starts with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate. (round stamp on the outside of the box)
We will not be able to process your claim unless the above-mentioned photos are attached to your claim form, as it is a requirement from UPS. If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to our Customer Service team. They will be happy to walk you through it.