MISSING, DAMAGED, OR DEAD ON ARRIVAL
For claims of unsatisfactory plants, shortages, or incorrect item(s) received, fill out this claim form within seven (7) days of receipt of your order to be eligible for a full refund.
To submit a request for a refund if your plant arrived, missing, DOA or broken, you will need to attach the following photos:
- A photo of the damaged area if broken
- A photo of your order unpacked with each plant laid out if plant is missing
- A photo of the scratch test if plant is dead
To submit the request if your box and plant were damaged in transit, you will need to fill out the form and attach the following photos:
- A photo showing the damaged item and how it was packaged inside the box.
- A photo of the damaged item.
- A photo of the packaging material used.
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number. (generally starts with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate. (round stamp on the outside of the box)
- Two photos showing all six sides of the package. (one showing the top and two sides, another showing bottom and opposite ends)
Additionally, the dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width will be needed.
How to perform The Scratch Test
Once your refund request has been submitted a customer service team member will follow up with you. For all missing or dead plants on arrival and reported in the first seven days of receiving the order will be issued a refund. Plants that have failed to thrive before the August 1st deadline will receive store credit for the cost of the plant (excluding shipping cost).